NOTE: Birth Certificate can be issued if birth occurred anywhere in the state of Texas and a Death Certificate can only be issued if death occurred within Waller County.
-Only a Qualified Applicant May Obtain a Copy of a Birth/Death Certificate
Qualified Applicants Include:
• Yourself, the parent, child, brother, sister, spouse, grandparent, step-parent, step-sibling, legal guardian, or managing conservator.
The following information must be provided as well as Proper Form of Identification.
• Full Name on Death
• Date and Place of Death
• Father's Full Name
• Mother's Full Name (Including
• Name, Address and Phone Number of
Person Requesting the Copy
• Relationship to Person on Death
• Purpose for Obtaining this Record
Funeral Homes: If you are in need of a burial transit permit at a time not within our normal office hours, please e-mail you request to firstname.lastname@example.org.