In order to complete a Driving Safety Course, you must meet the eligibility requirements below:
- You have NOT taken a Driving Safety Course to dismiss a citation during the previous 12 months.
- You are NOT in the process of taking a Driving Safety Course to dismiss another offense in this or any other court.
- You have NOT completed a Driving Safety Course that is not yet reflected on my driving record.
- You have been charged with an offense that is eligible for a Driving Safety Course (you may contact the court to inquire)
- You do NOT have a commercial driver’s license.
- You did NOT receive this citation in a Construction Zone when workers were present.
- You did NOT receive a citation for speeding in excess of 24 MPH over the posted speed limit or for more than 95 MPH.
- You have a VALID Texas driver’s license and will attach a copy to this form.
- You have VALID proof of financial responsibility (vehicle insurance) and will attach a copy to this form.
If you meet the requirements above you may email or mail a copy of your Insurance, Driver’s License, and the DSC Request Form below. If you are not sure if you qualify, you may contact the court by phone or email.