Home  |  Sitemap |  Contact Us
Military Discharge Records

The Military Services encourage military personnel to file their discharge papers (DD 214) with the County Clerk in the county of residence. This includes members of the United States Armed Forces, the United States Armed Forces Reserve, or an Armed Forces Auxillary.

Texas Local Government Code, Section 192.002 authorizes the County Clerk to file the military discharge at No Charge.

The fee is also waived to receive copies of military discharge records at any time.

The Waller County Clerk's office has military discharge records from 1917 to the present.

Waller County Clerk
836 Austin St., Suite 217
Hempstead, Texas 77445

Copyright © Waller County Texas  2017. All rights reserved.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM